Skip to main content

Models





























Above are photos of me and my sister, who graciously agreed to be my model. I found this assignment to be particularly difficult only because she is a lot taller than me and every time I had adjusted the shot to focus her, it wasn't focused on me. So, I had to attempt to teach her a little bit about focusing the camera and trying to force me to line up exactly how she was. Unfortuantely, this wasn't as successful as I would've liked. Originally, I was to have my brother come in to model. He looks wildly unlike me and dresses in 70s era fashion. He also would've been a lot more animated, and I think it would've lead to more interesting photos. My sister is kind of a drama queen, but she agreed last minute because my brother had a mix up and hadn't returned from touring yet. I am happy with what I was able to get.
She loves music and plays the bass. She wanted to incorporate her bass and her records, which are very important to her, in these photos. I am the only non-musically talented person in our family, but I tried my best to make it look like I know how to play the bass, haha.

Comments